Blue Acoustic Foam Room Kit – Soundproof Foam Tiles & Bass Traps
£74.99 – £199.99
SoundFix Blue Acoustic Foam Kit
Containing a mix of both blue SoundFix acoustic foam tiles & blue SoundFix acoustic bass traps, this striking room kit contains the foam you need to acoustically treat your room of choice. Ideal for treating a range of sound waves from low to high frequencies. Our stylish blue acoustic room kits not only look great, they can also help to vastly improve the quality of live & recorded sound.
- Contains a selection of SoundFix blue acoustic foam tiles and SoundFix blue acoustic foam bass traps. Choose your desired quantity by using the provided dropdown menu.
- Our standard sized tiles contained within this room kit are 50mm thick and measure 300mm x 300mm.
- Suitable for use in acoustic treatment helps to reduce reverb caused by a range of sound waves from low to high frequencies.
- Like all of the products we create, our acoustic foam tiles and bass traps are made using high-quality materials. The acoustic foam we use has an NRC rating of 0.85. It absorbs up to 85% sound wave energy (industry standard for acoustic foam is approximately 0.6).
- Manufactured in the UK, using CNC (computerised numerical control) cutting machinery to provide a clean and consistent cut.
- All of our foam, unless stated otherwise, exceeds UK fire safety regulations. This includes our acoustic foam products.
- This acoustic foam kit can be used in a wide range of rooms, this includes recording studios, home cinemas, offices, game streaming rooms, video editing rooms and much more.
- Acoustic foam is intended to help reduce reverb, echoes and more in order to improve sound quality. Whilst it has the ability to absorb a percentage of sound wave energy, it is not recommended for the sole purpose of soundproofing.
- We adhere to ISO 9001 quality control standards; all of our products are manufactured in accordance with this.
- Pack sizes include – 24 blue tiles / 4 blue traps, 24 blue tiles / 6 blue traps, 48 blue tiles / 8 blue traps, 72 blue tiles / 16 blue traps. Use the provided dropdown menu to select an acoustic room kit pack size. See our other product listings for grey and red variants.
Why Choose a Blue Acoustic Foam Room Kit?
By using our acoustic foam room kits, you can help prevent unwanted interference caused by indirect sound waves. Our acoustic tiles are designed to combat against a range of sound waves from mid to high frequencies. Meanwhile, our bass traps help reduce interference from sound waves in the low-frequency range.
Where You Can Use Your Blue Acoustic Room Kit
There are many types of rooms suitable to use our room kits in conjunction with. Room types such as video editing rooms, rehearsal rooms, recording studios, mixing rooms, gaming rooms, home cinemas, dyno cells and offices are just a few examples of where they have been used previously.
If you would like to confirm the suitability of our product, you can always contact a member of our team. They will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have related to our products and services.
Why Choose SoundFix Acoustic Foam?
We have and always will be committed to manufacturing quality foam products and providing the best possible service to our customers. Having served the foam industry for more than 40 years, we’re able to source the best materials in order to create the very best products.
Our highly advanced foam cutting machinery enables us to produce clean and consistent cuts repeatedly. This means your acoustic foam will line up neatly when mounted.
Our acoustic foam tiles have shown to be significantly thicker than many others available on the market. Unlike many other options, we also don’t compress our tiles meaning they’ll be ready for use straight out of the box.
Whilst the approximate industry standard is 0.6, the acoustic foam we use has an NRC rating of 0.85; it can absorb up to 85% of sound wave energy.
Latest Foam Cut To Size & Product Reviews
This set looks really good and seems great quality would buy again if I need more
Nice room kit look great and do just what I need them to v pleased
Why Choose GB Foam For Your Foam Cut To Size?
Our factory is equipped with the latest CNC cutting technology and throughout the years we have employed the most talented freehand foam cutters in the industry. Many members of the team have worked for the company for several decades and their attention to detail and quality control is something that only comes with years of knowledge and experience.
We have many customers who started with us in 1976 and are still working with us today, which we like to think reflects on our vision to be the most dynamic foam converter in our industry. For us no job is too big or too small. We offer the same level of service and delivery whether you are a retail customer ordering one piece of foam from home, or a large manufacturer ordering daily.
40 Years In BUsiness
GB Foam have been offering foam cut to size from our factory since 1976.
Hand Made In THe UK
We employ the most talented freehand foam cutters in the industry.
ISO 9001 Quality
Our team work to the ISO 9001 quality standards to guarantee only the best
Super Fast Delivery
All orders placed before 11:00am will be despatched for next working day delivery
5 Year Guarantee
Our foam comes with a 5 year guarantee against faults in manufacture.
Our entire range of foam exceed UK safety and flammability standards.