Red Acoustic Foam Room Kit – Bass Traps & Acoustic Tiles
£74.99 – £199.99
SoundFix Red Acoustic Foam Kit
This stylish red acoustic foam room kit contains a selection of both SoundFix red bass traps and SoundFix red acoustic tiles. Our acoustic room kits can help to improve the quality of your live and recorded sound. Containing both bass traps and acoustic tiles, they are perfect for treating a range of sound waves from low to high frequencies.
- Your acoustic foam room kit will contain a selection of both SoundFix red acoustic foam tiles and SoundFix red acoustic foam bass traps. Please use the dropdown menu to select your desired quantity.
- Each individual acoustic foam tile measures 300mm x 300mm and are 50mm in thickness.
- This kit is suitable for balancing a range of sound frequencies in lower and higher ranges.
- We only use high-quality materials to make our products. Our acoustic foam has an NRC rating of 0.85. It can absorb up to 85% of sound wave energy.
- Each tile and bass trap is precision cut using CNC cutting technology. These red acoustic tiles and bass traps feature a classic wedge profiling.
- Our acoustic foam exceeds UK Fire Safety regulations.
- Suitable for use in a mix of room types including offices, recording studios, gaming rooms, video production rooms, home cinemas, rehearsal rooms and more.
- Please be aware that whilst acoustic foam has sound-absorbing qualities, these products are not intended for the sole purpose of soundproofing.
- All of our products including our red acoustic foam kits are manufactured in adherence to ISO 9001 quality control standards.
- See dropdown menu for available pack sizes. Quantities include 24 red tiles / 4 red traps, 24 red tiles / 6 red traps, 48 red tiles / 8 red traps, 72 red tiles / 16 red traps.
Why Choose a Red Acoustic Foam Room Kit
Our acoustic room kits help to maximise the effectiveness of acoustic treatment in your room of choice. A selection of both acoustic foam tiles and bass traps will enable you to effectively reduce noise pollution and interference caused by the reverberation of both high and low-frequency sound waves.
Where to Use Your Red Acoustic Foam Room Kit
Our acoustic foam room kits are suitable for many different types of rooms. Just a few examples of where some of our previous customers have used their acoustic foam kits include offices, recording studios, rehearsal rooms, home cinemas, gaming rooms, workshops, video production rooms and dyno cells.
This a very versatile kit suitable for many different room types, however, if you’re unsure if this product is right for your needs, feel free to contact us directly. Our team is always happy to assist and can make recommendations based on your personal requirements.
There are various ways to mount acoustic foam tiles to walls. The most common way is to use a suitable spray adhesive (not included).
Why You Should Choose SoundFix Acoustic Foam
We pride ourselves on the quality of the products we produce. Everything we create is made to the highest standards using only high-quality materials. We’ve specialised in foam conversion for more than 40 years and invest in state-of-the-art machinery to help us produce the very best results.
SoundFix acoustic foam products are consistently manufactured to premium standards. Our tiles are considerably thicker than regular budget options and unlike many other manufacturers, we never compress them. Every tile and bass trap is made using quality acoustic foam. It has an NRC rating of 0.85 (considerably higher than the industry standard of 0.6).
We also use precision CNC cutting technology to make our products. This helps us to produce a clean, consistent and accurate finish time and time again; this means all of our acoustic foam products line up perfectly on your walls.
Latest Foam Cut To Size & Product Reviews
- will croaker
superb company to deal with. I'm really happy with my acoustic foam and the service from GB FOAM
- Joe Aldridge
Excellent acoustic room kit. Really pleased with the results. Fast delivery
Why Choose GB Foam For Your Foam Cut To Size?
Our factory is equipped with the latest CNC cutting technology and throughout the years we have employed the most talented freehand foam cutters in the industry. Many members of the team have worked for the company for several decades and their attention to detail and quality control is something that only comes with years of knowledge and experience.
We have many customers who started with us in 1976 and are still working with us today, which we like to think reflects on our vision to be the most dynamic foam converter in our industry. For us no job is too big or too small. We offer the same level of service and delivery whether you are a retail customer ordering one piece of foam from home, or a large manufacturer ordering daily.
40 Years In BUsiness
GB Foam have been offering foam cut to size from our factory since 1976.
Hand Made In The UK
We employ the most talented freehand foam cutters in the industry.
ISO 9001 Quality
Our team work to the ISO 9001 quality standards to guarantee only the best
Super Fast Delivery
All orders placed before 11:00am will be despatched for next working day delivery
5 Year Guarantee
Our foam comes with a 5 year guarantee against faults in manufacture.
Our entire range of foam exceed UK safety and flammability standards.